Bailey Ranger 510/4 – 2003
4 Berth, touring caravan, very nice.
The front lounge is a large comfortable space, with very little to complain about.
The side kitchen is hard to fault. Two large roof level lockers sit either side of the microwave space. The workspace is large enough to prepare a family meal and storage is acceptable too, with two drawers above the heater and a tall cupboard adjacent to cope with breakfast cereal boxes.
The dining table is stored in a pedestal unit on the offside of the caravan but this has no room for anything else. We used one of the roof lockers above the side dinette for food storage.
The washroom is enormous and feels far plusher than the GT60’s price tag suggests.
At night, the single bunks at the side are adequate for kids and as easy to assemble as any rollover bunk. The main bed is large, flat and comfortable and well lit enough for night time reading. The centre chest is ideal for spectacles, tea cups and reading books.
The centre chest and roof lockers provide ample storage and we stuffed the bedding under the seat bases without any problems. The centre chest is ideal for spectacles, tea cups and reading books.
- Berths: 4
- Bed Sizes: Front Saloon 6’6″ x 4’5″; or 1@ 5’10” x 2’3″; & 1@ 6’0″ x 2’3″; Side
Single 5’11” x 2’2″; O/Head Single 5’9″ x 2’0″
- Internal Length: 5.105m 16’9″
- Shipping Length: 6.776m 22’3″
- Overall Width: 2.19m 7’2″
- Overall Height: 2.58m 8’6″
- Internal Headroom: 1.90m 6’3″
- Awning Size (gd to gd): 958cm
- Tyre Sizes: 185/65 R14 LI 93N
- M.T.P.L.M.: 1281kg 25.2cwt
- M.R.O.: 1079kg 21.2cwt
- Payload Allowance for Essential Habitation Equipment: 68kg 1.3cwt
- Payload Allowance for Personal Effects: 129kg 2.5cwt
- Payload Allowance for Optional Equipment: 5kg 0.1cwt
- Total User Payload: 202kg 4.0cwt