2008 HERITAGE 640-ES(D)
This four-berth twin-axle model has become the most popular Heritage of the last seven years. Spacious 6’1” long parallel-seating at the front end converts to a double, or twin single beds. A centre kitchen leads to a washroom with separate shower room across the middle of the caravan, with sliding doors to a large double bedroom.
The quality of design and construction shows in every aspect of the 2008 Heritage range. Cutting-edge technology and body design are complemented by an inherent solidity and stability that make the caravans a joy to live in and a pleasure to tow.
It is these rare qualities that have established Heritage’s reputation as the most stylish and sought-after caravans in Europe. This year, they’re better than ever with new models, new interior layouts, eye-catching styling, and exterior designs that are the envy of everyone who aspires to own this unique brand of touring caravans.
There are new developments across the rest of the Heritage range. All double beds are built with metal frames and every fixed bed mattress features the memory foam topper for a quality of sleep and relaxation that really does feel like home
This four-berth twin-axle model has become the most popular Heritage of the last seven years. Spacious 6’1″ long parallel-seating at the front end converts to a double, or twin single beds. A centre kitchen leads to a washroom with separate shower room across the middle of the caravan, with sliding doors to a large double bedroom.
- One piece front/rear elevation panel in high gloss ABS
- New one piece Ellbee entrance door incorporating opening window with inset flyscreen and night blind
- Smooth rounded radii, highlight matt black fenders chromed trim and inset car number plate recess
- Seitz black framed windows with a subtle dark tint effect
- Opaque washroom window
- Fitted blinds and flyscreens to all opening windows
- New generation rear light clusters with stop, tail, fog and reversing facility
- Domestic style modern graphics and model numbers in Jet, Graphite and Silver theme
- Alloy wheels in Jet Black with black and silver centre wheel discs
- Large inset LPG locker compartment with twin hinge/complete removal facility, incorporating gas supporting strut.
- Sealed wet locker and exterior access and 230v socket
- New LED awning light
- Exterior door flyscreen
TOWING AND STABILITY
- Alko chassis and running gear
- Alko AKS 3004 Stabiliser, Stabilform Corner Steadies/Euro Overrun device
- Alko ATC Stability System
WARMTH AND COMFORT
- Alde Compact 3010 hot water boiler and central heating system to fin and panel radiators around the inner perimeter of the caravan
- Omni vent with optional air conditioning connection in this area
PEACE OF MIND AND SECURITY
- Alko Secure
- CRIS – VIN identity markings to all windows
- VIN die stamped on the chassis
- Two security identity discs fitted within the body shell
- Thiefbeaters Sold Secure Gold Standard approved Theft Deterrent System
- Fleetwood ‘Protect’ Sold Secure approved Alarm System with key fob operation
- Gas alarm for maximum safety and security
KITCHEN COOKING AND STORAGE
- 2007 Spinflo Caprice MR3 Dual Fuel Cooker with three burner gas hob and single electric 230v ring, grill and newly styled oven, spark ignition and flame failure device. Brush steel handles and control knobs. Linen finish to the hot plate. Pan storage under.
- Dometic RM7651 Fridge/Freezer stack with electric door catch. (all layouts except 490-2, 530-3 and 560-4)
- Dometic RM8401 Power Fridge in the Heritage 490-2. 530-3 and 560-4
- Fitted microwave
- Thetford sink and drainer with cutlery store and inset bowl
- Chinchilla glass sink cover which is specially formed to be used as a cutting board surface
- High gloss work surfaces throughout
- Choice of high quality chenille soft furnishing themes in Camille, Vermont, Montana and Japur.
- These are complemented with toning curtains and loose bound edged carpets.
- High specification and density reflex foam cushion interior for comfortable sleeping and seating.
- The Heritage 640-ES(D) and 640-I has the new Memory Foam Topper to the double mattress
- Inboard 35 litre cold water tank with semi automatic feed and water level sensor linked to the LCD information panel (All Heritage twin axle models only)
- Internal walls, ceiling and washroom in Molton Block – in shades of cream and fawn
- Loose bound edged carpets with press stud fittings over domestic quality vinyl flooring
- Removable loose bound edged carpets in the washrooms
- Metal framed beds on all double bed layouts
- Satellite television connections
- Status 530 Omni Directional TV aerial and booster box
- MES PDU2 distribution unit servicing all 230v/12v supply to the caravan
- 3 x 230v outlet sockets, 12v and TV aerial sockets, satellite receiver sockets in Jet enclosed in a stylish graphite surround
- Fitted radio, CD/DVD, /MP3 player linked to triple speakers
- LCD information panel with caravan level sensor, clock, voltage meter, temperature display and inboard tank level sensor
- Soft close drawers
- Modern styled 12v ceiling and spot lights
- 230v Candle style front end reading lights
- Fitted cocktail cabinet
- Whale Smart Flo Water Pump
- New style entrance door mat